Happy Spring, sweetheart!!
In the spirit of spring, indulge me here, for a second.
Imagine that you have won this *PRIZE* in a contest:
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400 in your private account for your use.
However, this prize has Rules:
The set of Rules are:
1. Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken away from you.
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend It.
4. Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with another $86,400 for that day.
5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time, it can say, "Game Over!" It can close the account, and you will not receive a new one.
What would you personally do?
You would buy anything and everything you wanted right? Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for. Even for people you don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself - right?
You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?
ACTUALLY, THIS GAME IS REAL!
Each of us is already a winner of this *PRIZE*.
We just can't seem to see it.
The PRIZE is “TIME"
1. Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds-- As a gift of Life.
2. And when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is not credited to us.
3. What we haven't used up that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNING...
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars. Think about it and remember to enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think.
In this life, 'time' has its definitions. Most of us say "there's not enough. . . " and I'm sure you have your own scarcity comments about this 'time' topic. Since this August I turn 60, I've been looking a 'time' very differently. I've found that I MUST quell the anxiousness I feel as it relates to how much time I have left. TIME in whatever category of my life. What I've come to see upon my awareness check is I do not spend my time doing the things I WANT to do. Or, worse yet, I spend my time on tasks that only keep me busy. In retrospect, I feel like I have 'wasted' my time each day in chasing the 'should's' of my life.
What would happen if I only spent time on the things I WANTED to do? What if? Hmmmm....
So take care of yourself, be Happy, love deeply and enjoy life!
Here's wishing you a wonderful and beautiful day.
Ready. . . start spending....
P.S. If you need my help in figuring out what to spend your winnings on, hit me up here and we'll get started with the 'why' you want it so bad!
THE AUTHOR OF THIS *PRIZE* IS NOT KNOWN.
IT WAS FOUND IN THE BILLFOLD OF COACH PAUL 'BEAR' BRYANT, ALABAMA, AFTER HE DIED IN 1982 - I love its message! :)