Every success story, reinvention of 'self' is a tale of constant adaption, revision and change. Here are [some] top 10 quotes on why we should all embrace change.
10. You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. – Buckminster Fuller
9. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. – Leo Tolstoy
8. A year from now you will wish you had started today. — Karen Lamb
7. By changing nothing, nothing changes. – Tony Robbins
6. It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. – C. S. Lewis
5. Change before you have to.- Jack Welch
4. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer
3. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. – Albert Einstein
2. Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have. – Margaret Mead
1. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin
I resonate with each one. [#2 warms my heart] The quote that I use most often – for those of you who know me well – is #4 (its also on my business cards!) I use this quote as a phrase at least once a day in some form or other. I believe it with all my soul. It has always guided me well.
Make the decision that will move you forward.
Click 'Contact' and reach out to me. We'll get on a call and figure it all out.
Share your favorite quote from this list in the comments tab of this blog site.
If you have a particular favorite, please post it there! I'd love to hear from you and gleen some other inspiring quotes!
Share this with someone you love and/or someone who may be struggling or resisting a change in their life. Pay it forward....it takes a village to live life! We'll do it all together!